The Ste. Genevieve High School FBLA Chapter competed in the FBLA District Leadership Conference at Mineral Area College on February 17, 2018. Students competed in a variety of business subjects; competitions included presentations and performances in several business subjects. The Ste. Genevieve Chapter took home several medals. Here are the results for the Ste. Genevieve Members.
- Alina Bader placed 5th in Spreadsheet Applications
- Brittany Kreitler took 3rd place in Word Processing and 2nd place in Spreadsheet Applications
- Kaitlyn Kreitler received 3rd place in Economics and 1st place in Database Design
- Katie Levy ranked first in Computer Applications
- Devan Parmer placed 4th in Accounting I
Brittany Kreitler, Kaitlyn Kreitler, Katie Levy, and Devan Parmer will continue on to compete at the state level. The state competition will be held in Springfield, Missouri from April 8-10.