Mark your calendars!!!! Kindergarten Registration will be held at the locations and times listed below.
Ste. Genevieve Elementary Saturday, April 7th 8:00 am – by appt
● Call this number to schedule an appointment at Ste Genevieve Elementary: 883-4500 ext #3
Bloomsdale Elementary Saturday, April 14th 8:00 am – by appt
● Call this number to schedule an appointment at Bloomsdale Elementary: 883-4500 ext #4
Please allow up to two hours for the developmental screening process and dress your child in
comfortable clothing and tennis shoes for the event. Each child will be given speech, language, hearing and vision screenings, along with the Developmental Inventory Assessment of Learning (DIAL 4) and social-emotional screening. Parents will receive information regarding their child’s screening results the same day.
Items needed to complete registration and attend classes for the 2018-2019 school year include:
● Child’s Official Birth Certificate
● Child’s Updated Immunization Records
● Child’s Social Security Number
● Proof of Residency
● Physical (physical forms are provided at registration and need to be provided before the first day
Missouri School Age Requirements:
● To be admitted to kindergarten in the Ste. Genevieve R-II School District a child must be five (5)
years old before August 1, 2018.
If you cannot attend during the times listed above, please call the school to make other arrangements.
This will assist the schools in making personnel and budget decisions. Free developmental screenings are also available throughout the year for children 3 months to 5 years through the Parents As Teachers Program. This will be an opportunity to learn more about how your child is meeting developmental milestones and ways you may improve their potential for learning. Call 573-883-4500 x 2424 to schedule an appointment for your child.